As one of the most widely recognized vehicles the world has ever seen, the Ford Mustang is much more than just a car, it’s an iconic American brand.
First launched in 1964, the iconic Mustang has become the world’s best-selling sports car thanks to growth in international markets.
• Once only available in North America, Mustang is now sold in 140 countries
• More than 150,000 Mustangs sold in 2016
• Over 40 songs written and recorded about the Mustang
• Appeared in more than 300 films and television series
• More than 250 Mustang-based enthusiast clubs across the U.S., Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe and Australia
• Mustang leads the nearly $1-billion aftermarket parts and accessories industry as the most personalized vehicle of all time